collectively all information that you submit to A&T Computer Rentals Limited via the WEBSITE. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
A&T Computer Rentals Limited, or us
A&T Computer Rentals Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 12 whose registered office is at Horseshoe Park, Pangbourne, Berkshire, RG8 7JW;
UK and EU Cookie Law
the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
User or you
any third party that accesses the WEBSITE and is not either (i) employed by A&T Computer Rentals Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to A&T Computer Rentals Limited and accessing the WEBSITE in connection with the provision of such services; and
the WEBSITE that you are currently using, and any sub-domains of this server unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
b. Contact Information such as an email addresses.
5. For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, A&T Computer Rentals Limited is the "data controller".
6. We will retain any Data you submit for 2 months.
7. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
8. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our WEBSITE. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. Emailing your meeting notes & presentations;
10. A&T Computer Rentals Limited may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the WEBSITE. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this WEBSITE.
12. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
13. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
14. Wherever you are required to submit personal data, that data will not transferred to any 3rd party.
15. To use all features and functions available on the WEBSITE, you may be required to submit certain Data.
16. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by A&T Computer Rentals Limited (where such Data is held) on payment of a small fee, which will not exceed £ 10.00
17. Data security is of great importance to A&T Computer Rentals Limited and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this WEBSITE.
18. If password access is required for certain parts of the WEBSITE, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
21. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
22. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact A&T Computer Rentals Limited by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
01 February 2018
24. These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer (https://www.rocketlawyer.co.uk).